- Babchi Oil (Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Oil) - Enhances melanin production and is used in Vitiligo treatment to darken skin.
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) - Active ingredient in all sunless tanning products.
- Fruit Enzymes - Exfoliating action to soften and smooth the skin. Evens skin tone, skin brightening effect.
- Guarana (Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract) - Antioxidant, contains high levels of caffeine which assists with the appearance of toned and firmer skin.
- Quandong & Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract (Santalum Acuminatum and Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extracts) - World’s top two sources of Vitamin C for potent skin brightening and assists to even out skin tone. Quandong also contains Phenolic Acids which work similar to AHA’s to exfoliate dead skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin.
Multi-purpose 35% DHA concentrate tanning drops can be used in several ways:
- Transform your favourite face or body cream into a tanning.
- Increase the depth of colour of your VANI-T self tan or spray tanning solution.
- Add to your sun tan oil to enhance melanin production and accelerate tanning results.
Melanotone contains Babchi Oil to enhance melanin production and Guarana for firmer, smoother skin.
Australian Quandong & Kakadu Plum deliver brighter, more youthful looking skin.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 92% naturally derived
Ensure skin is clean, dry and exfoliated.
Face: Mix 2 drops with your favourite facial moisturiser, serum or oil and apply evenly over the face.
Body: Mix 4-6 drops per body part with your favourite body cream or oil, apply in circular motions.
Tanning Solution: Add 20 drops per 100ml of tanning solution to increase the DHA percentage by 1%.
Sun Tanning: Add 20 drops per 100ml of tanning oil, apply before and during sun exposure.
*1% will increase the darkness considerably.
Note: additional drops will increase colour. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Do not use concentrate without mixing as above. Do not apply on broken, irritated or sensitive skin. Does not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sun exposure. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.